Friday 7 June 2013

They're Multiplying!

I'm really quite busy at the moment with studying as there's an assignment due later this month. Unfortunately that means I have less crafting time. However I have discovered that a good way of breaking up sections of study is sewing one or two hexagons together. I find if I try to do a huge chunk of studying I realise afterwards that, although I've read the words on the pages, I haven't actually taken them in so I try to break it up a bit.

It's great that I've discovered I can work on my hexagons while studying and I've managed to do more in the last week than I have in the past year!!!

I now have 9 flowers finished.


I'm not entirely sure what these will end up as. I love the idea of doing a huge quilt with them BUT I'm really slow at sewing them. I guess I'll just keep plodding along for now. This is my stress free, no time limit project.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever it ends up as it is going to be special. :) x

    ReplyDelete