Tuesday 22 May 2012

Working Through The UFO's

I know it's a problem most crafters have; starting too many projects and ending up with a big pile of unfinished objects. Most of mine had ended up stuck behind piles of junk in the conservatory that were put there while we did the flooring in the living room. On Sunday night I felt the need to have a bit of a sort out and I started with the conservatory. After deciding what was junk and what needed to be put away, there was enough space cleared to start working through my craft stuff. I now have all my scraps sorted into two tubs (one for small bits and one for larger pieces). I also tidied my cupboard so all my precuts are organised. I sorted through the bags of projects and managed to empty a couple of bags that were mostly fabric.

The next stage of my plan is to start plodding through the other bags of unfinished stuff. Yesterday I blocked the Harmony Shawl and the Tea Time doily, so that's two finished objects already!


Also yesterday I finished this jar cozy, which is available to buy on Buy British Month on CNA:

There's also some silks available (other sizes coming soon!):


And I have a few yarn bargains listed on there too, so head over and check them out.

Of course I haven't managed to get much else done with the lovely sunshine today. We've been having some bubble fun:


Then lunch included dinosaur sandwiches:


No comments:

Post a Comment