Wednesday 30 May 2012

WIP Weds: Can you guess what it is?

Here's a sneak peak of a current work in progress. Any guesses?


I have really enjoyed making this. It's been so relaxing. The pattern is great - I'll reveal the pattern seller when I show off the finished object. Hopefully it'll be finished by Friday - I just didn't have one colour that I need so will try and get some in time to finish this.

Also in progress is the hexagon quilt. I have decided to put a few random flowers into it as some of my scraps were big enough to cut 6 hexagons from. Since I now have over 100 hexagons I've started sewing some together.

First two flowers for Hexagon Quilt
I was a bit worried when I started this that I'd be frustrated by how long it takes as I tend to feel like I need to get stuff finished really quickly so I can move onto the next thing but actually I'm finding that I don't feel at all rushed to complete it.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the hexagon flowers, the quilt is going to look gorgeous!

    I'm guessing the first picture was a cross stitch owl on a branch >.<

    ReplyDelete