Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Holidays...I'm back!

We've been away since Thursday on our usual Easter holiday. I think the last time we didn't spend Easter at my parents in the Lake District was the year I had Erin (April baby!). It's always a bit hectic as all my family live up there, so most of our time is spent catching up with them.


Erin & Orla spent a morning at the Pencil Museum. They love drawing and took part in some Easter crafting. I was so impressed with the rabbits they made:



My Aunty and Niece took them both out for a walk to the lake, which wouldn't be the same without ice cream


and left me free to go to a shop I love, Lakeland! As well as having a lovely lunch in their cafe, their Pea & Ham soup is gorgeous, I picked up these lovely Easter decorations. They were 99p for 4 and I bought two packs. They did a pack of 9 for £1.99 but they were stripy and I preferred the flower design.


Can you see them? Here's a close up



 

No comments:

Post a Comment