Saturday 14 April 2012

...And If There's One Thing I Love

It would have to be....having all the wonderful post you're waiting for turn up at once! That's what happened today. I heard something come through the letterbox and was rather disappointed to see it was a load of junk mail being delivered to every house. Then a couple of minutes later the postman returned with another load of stuff to shove through the lettterbox...and it was all for me!


First up is the hexagons I ordered just the other day from littlepieceofengland on Ebay. Along with the hexagons, there were a couple of leaflets with patterns on. One for a tea cosy, one for a bag and the other for a simple cushion. I'm not sure if I'll ever get round to making them but it was a lovely surprise in the parcel.


Next up was my Kona cotton in Snow. This came beautifully wrapped from Simply Solids.


Last, but by no means least, was my belated birthday present from my husband. There was a card apologising from the delay in dispatch and a discount code for my next purchase.






There were two large rolls of washi tape and 3 small reels. These little reels are just gorgeous, like miniature wooden cotton reels.





Actually the little reels are so pretty I'm going to find it difficult to use them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment